In terms of customer interaction, there are two main focuses: value delivery and revenue creation. So when you are setting goals and objectives, which should you focus on?
Well, it is really a matter of priority. But if you choose to focus on value creation and delivery, you are ultimately putting the customer first before anything else - even revenue. At the end of the day, the more value you provide, the more attracted your customers will be to your business and ultimately the more revenue you will generate.
During this online event, the panelists will discuss:
- What it means to deliver value
- How focusing on value creation helps to generate more revenue and allows you to achieve your goals and objectives
- If your focus is value delivery, what your priorities should be when interacting with your customers
- The best way to develop and implement strategies to increase customer value
- Experiences with providing a value delivery focus to a customer
Join us online on May 19 at 11AM PT / 2PM ET as we ask three Customer Success pros to discuss value creation and delivery as a path to generating revenue.#CustomerSuccess#Strategy